D24K by D”OR Mega Lash Growth Peptide Treatment
Deals Price: $39.97, 80% Off
Eyelashes are composed of 10% water and 90% keratinized proteins, and have 4 distinct phases of development.
1. Anagen (Growing Phase) – Skin cells keratinocytes move through the hair follicle, harden and are transformed intro strands.
2. Catagen (Transition Phase) – A lash”s growth slows and comes to a halt.
3. Telogen (Resting Phase) – Lash development has ceased but the lash remains anchored in the follicle.
4. Exogen (Shedding Phase) – A new hair naturally pushes out the old strand.
Notably, each lash is in a different cycle at any given time, and the length of each phase is different for every individual. Keeping lashes conditioned and hydrated with the D24K Mega Lash Peptide treatment throughout these phases improves the appearance of length and volume, as well as reduce brittleness.
– Size: 0.16 fl. oz.
– For directions and ingredients, see “Additional Info”
– Made in USA
Directions: Apply to the base of clean upper and lower eyelids at bedtime (as though you are applying eyeliner).
Ingredients: purified water (aqua), myritoyl pentapeptide-17, cellulose gum, glycerin sodium pca, panthenol, calcium pantothenate, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit cell extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyglycerin
D24K by D”OR Mega Lash Growth Peptide Treatment Details:
|Brands||D24K by D”OR|